Barcelona Spain

12th May 2018

Race timings:

Official Practice: 20:00 UK Time - 60 Minutes

Qualifying: 21:00 UK Time - 30 Minutes

Warmup: 21:30 UK Time - 10 Minutes

Race: 21.40 UK Time - 47 laps + 1 formation

Fuel: Normal

Weather: Realtime weather - refer to the forecast here: www.myweather2.com/Motor-Racing/Spain/Catalunya-Circuit.aspx

Permitted Tyres: Medium, Soft, Supersoft, Compounds (if track mod permits)

Tyres_2018-03-26_2018-05-10-2.jpg

You must start the race on the tyre you used to set your fastest Q3 time.

Local race start-time: 12pm

There are no pitting rules - so strategy is entirely up to you

Track link: auto download
Mod Link: auto download

DISCORD Voice Chat Race Channel

Once you have created your free Discord acc here discordapp.com/register

Discord Channel invite

We have racing rules - race like a gentleman and don't knock other drivers off-track especially on the first lap. If you do accidentally knock someone else off into the undergrowth - you must stop as soon as safety permits and wait for that car to regain the track and continue its race ahead of you

If you sustain aero damage to your car in the course of the race you must pit and repair the damage. No cars will be allowed to race with major bodywork (ie. front end & splitter) missing. You should pit on the next available lap to repair the damage. We will review the replays after the race and anyone found to be driving with significant damage may be disqualified.

The general league rules can be found and read here: f1sr.co.uk/index.php/forum/f1sr-league-r...14-f1sr-league-rules

No Chat in Qualifying or the Race please. The only permitted chat in race is asking for a restart and only within the first lap.

Drivers are reminded that grievances and issues are not to be aired in a manner that creates friction in public - if you have a problem send a private message or discuss it with an Admin member.

If for any reason you cannot make the race please state below in the thread, so you car can be used by someone else.

Restarts will be at the sole discretion of the server administrator but generally there will not be any.
Attachments:

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
Last Edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by porks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
6 months 3 weeks ago #11803
  • porks
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 537
wahey :) enjoyed that, love driving in the rain :) from second from last on the grid to 5th :evil:
Was good fun Tony, sorry you spun it as it was intense and it was a shame. Sorry if I got in the way Dennis in T2, I could not see you in the spray from Dejan, but noticed you at the last minute. Well done podium, skilled drives. I chose to stay out on slicks for most of the race and it paid off with the drying track.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by porks.
6 months 3 weeks ago #11804
  • Tony
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 474
First - really sorry to Nigel for getting in your way towards the end. I was trying to keep out of your way but car half-spun on the grass edge - sorry again, I hate doing that..

I think that broke my rhythm & concentration as my race which was medium-ish until around that time then went downhill & I parked it soon after

Well driven John - driver of the day I think B)
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by Tony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: porks, Marshall
6 months 3 weeks ago #11805
  • Marshall
  • International Driver
  • Thank you received: 44
Tony wrote:
First - really sorry to Nigel for getting in your way towards the end (Was trying to keep out of your way but car half-spun on the grass edge - sorry again, I hate doing that..

I think that broke my rhythm & concentration as my race which was medium-ish until around that time then went downhill & I parked it soon after

Well driven John - driver of the day I think B)

no worries mate, as I went on to the wet part from the racing line I was gonna spin I think anyway.

challenging race as all week I had no pace compared to the other front runners and then come qualli it goes on pole and I still had time in the car but it started raining.

race start was fun ferdi with his lighting starts nearly leading into t1 but held him of then just drove the car and made the tires last but it rained witch was a waste of effort lol then a big gap was formed and I just battled the conditions till the end with a little trip up with tony, no major drama other than that and some small spins
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony
6 months 3 weeks ago #11806
  • Ferdi
  • Kart Racer
  • Thank you received: 8
Hi,
what a Race because again a stupid overtake from Kallenbach.
Formula One is a no Contact sport.
There is nothing more to say.

Ferdi
6 months 3 weeks ago #11807
  • J-P Simard
  • International Driver
  • Thank you received: 38
And I would like him to be careful in qualifying it ruined my best lap. Take care please .

Without hard feelings :-)
Last Edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by J-P Simard.
  • Page: