FBMW-Round4-jp-okay.jpg

Okayama 2017 - Japan

Race timings:

Official Practice: 20.00 UK (London) Time - 45 Minutes

Qualifying: 20.45 - 30 mins

Warmup: 21:15 - 10 Minutes

Race 1: 21:25 - 20 mins

Warmup: 21:45 - 15 Minutes

Race 2 : 22:00 - 20 mins (ballast applied)

Free Practice: F1SR rFactor2 Server

Weather: Real time

Local race start-time: 1pm

There are no pitting rules - so strategy is entirely up to you

Track link: Auto Download from Server
Mod Link: Auto Download from Server

Discord Channel invite

We have racing rules - race like a gentleman and don't knock other drivers off-track especially on the first lap. If you do accidentally knock someone else off into the undergrowth - you must stop as soon as safety permits and wait for that car to regain the track and continue its race ahead of you

If you sustain aero damage to your car in the course of the race you must pit and repair the damage. No cars will be allowed to race with major bodywork (ie. front end & splitter) missing. You should pit on the next available lap to repair the damage.

The general league rules can be found and read here: f1sr.co.uk/index.php/forum/f1sr-league-r...14-f1sr-league-rules

No Chat in Qualifying or the Race please - please keep chat to a minimum in qualifying and the race.

Please do not leave and enter the server during qualifying as this causes lag. If its near the end of qualifying wait for it to end before entering.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by porks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 week 2 days ago #12938
  • porks
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 537
Ok guys as Stuart has already posted and mentioned, the format has changed for next Tuesday, Race 2 will no longer be reverse grid, instead ballast will be applied based on the finishing order from Race 1.

Also please note the new rules on contact and passing, which can be found here: f1sr.co.uk/index.php/forum/f1sr-formula-...es-regarding-contact

Please note the slightly revised timings, an extra 5 minutes on qualifying.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
5 days 19 hours ago #12988
  • Ferrari655
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 174
Back on for this tonight....supposed to be seeing a band...but cant be arsed :)

See you on track !
5 days 51 minutes ago #12996
  • Ferrari655
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 174
Really enjoyed the racing last night and great choice of track. These cars are all about keeping momentum and this track led to that really well.

Race 1 I had WAY too much downforce and meant I couldn't stay with people on the straights and didn't really see the benefit in the twisty bits.

Race 2 took loads of D/F off and added to people around having weight onboard meant I was able to keep up !

Brilliant race with Soni lap after lap...so close and 100% no worries about the spin, was fab up to that point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony
3 days 23 hours ago #12998
  • Tony
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 474
Yep I like the new format a lot, & the cars are fine too; they're pretty easy to race, but still need a careful touch to maintain their momentum - as usual with lower powered cars
Scrubbing sideways is death to your pace ..smooth in, smooth out (that's racing & not the horizontal foxtrot stuff :pinch: )

2nd race for me was loads more fun with having less a weight handicap than most other bods..
3 days 13 hours ago #13000
  • ksonimar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • International Driver
  • Hi! I love historic mod's!
  • Thank you received: 32
-yes, great fight Rarri! sorry again, i was to optimistic and i think, i almost forget to brake... :D (with different car maybe i can hold the car, for example hmmm, with a lola t70... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
"...doesn't need to win the race at the first corner..."
"If you don't want a blue flag, you can go ahead."