TOPIC: RFactor2 UPDATE 1098 06/06.
2 years 10 months ago #3236
  • Tony
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 515
Well I've done it now - like most here have already - & it was a faff, & took a couple of hours to get the new install how I wanted it, & with our mods installed

Going to the Steam workshop & unsubscribing does seem to remove all the content you don't want - but not immediately, as it took a relaunch of the launcher & a good 15min before all the stuff I didn't want had removed itself.
I've since manually added our F1 mod by putting it in the new location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\ etc...

If uninstalling stuff doesn't work, then unsub this particular item as Christopher Elliott (ISI) links to: isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/28878-(St...iewfull=1#post422727
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Tony.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
2 years 10 months ago #3237
  • Luis Sola
  • International Driver
  • Thank you received: 39
I had no issue updating to 1098 and my rF2 is not on steam yet but gotta do it before the 18th of this month as my subscription runs out .

Anyone care to share any tips on the switch over ??
2 years 10 months ago #3238
  • Tony
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 515
Do it when your internet is at its fastest Luis, as it downloads the whole lot (about 24gb) - even the radio controlled cars ..sheeesh :P

& this ISI thread: isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/28823-Inf...actor-2-Steam-%28FAQ

& this one for removing (unsubscribing from in Steam Workshop) all the content you don't want: isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/28878-(St...iewfull=1#post422727
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Sola
2 years 10 months ago #3240
  • Juan Palacios
  • International Driver
  • Thank you received: 15
with this 1098 update the game looks more fluently
  • Page: