TOPIC: Star Trek Discovery Fans
11 months 1 week ago #10000
  • F1lover
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 345
Hi Guys, just wanted to know if there are any Trekkies out there and what your thoughts are on the new series so far?
F1SR Back Home!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: porks
11 months 1 week ago #10001
  • porks
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 518
I am a huge Trekkie, watched all the four episodes. I was a bit luke warm to the first two but liked three and by episode four, really liked it as it felt more like real Trek. Love the new ship, its kind of retro but futuristic at the same time. Its much better than Enterprise I think. Still not sure about the look of the Klingons though, I think they will grow on me though. The drive system they have is fascinating, need to know more about all that and how it all works.

Edit: Have you noticed how tall Saru is!!? :ohmy:

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
Last Edit: 11 months 1 week ago by porks.
11 months 1 week ago #10002
  • F1lover
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 345
porks wrote:
I am a huge Trekkie, watched all the four episodes. I was a bit luke warm to the first two but liked three and by episode four, really liked it as it felt more like real Trek. Love the new ship, its kind of retro but futuristic at the same time. Its much better than Enterprise I think. Still not sure about the look of the Klingons though, I think they will grow on me though. The drive system they have is fascinating, need to know more about all that and how it all works.

Edit: Have you noticed how tall Saru is!!? :ohmy:

Yeah apparently hes that tall in RL....

But agree with regards to the Klingons... not sure about the new look, that will make 3 times in the series History that hey have changed their look. But they do co-inside with the New movies Klingons... I have to say I really don't like the sub titles every time the dam Klingons are on...
Not keen on the new Drive System Pilot....... :( :whistle: :silly: :silly: :silly:
F1SR Back Home!!!