TOPIC: Happening in '19? - Chief Wiggum & Postipate
2 months 3 weeks ago #13077
  • Tony
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 507
Mmm... look forward to racing these, & they look pretty well advanced: forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/c...page-261#post-970594
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: porks, Dale, Kubapl
2 months 3 weeks ago #13078
  • Kubapl
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 116
Hm looks awesome!
2 months 2 weeks ago #13091
  • Dale
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 119
I don't know if you guys have tried this one yet, 1975 F1 Historical for Assetto Corsa, it's been out a while, but it is also excellent, physic's are great, different physic's for each car, sounds are fantastic, again, different sounds for each car and they look awesome.

f1classic.your-talk.com/t19537-update-20...-formula-1-1975-v1-1
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Dale.
2 months 1 week ago #13128
  • Amereto
  • International Driver
  • Thank you received: 56
Tony wrote:
Mmm... look forward to racing these, & they look pretty well advanced: forum.studio-397.com/index.php?threads/c...page-261#post-970594

Would be nice to have a server running these. :cheer: :cheer:
2 months 1 week ago #13129
  • Amereto
  • International Driver
  • Thank you received: 56
Guy's I'd like to throw a suggestion out there for some possible feedback and discussions....

I'm thinking the "F1SR Formula 1 Ultimate Challenge"

A championship to appeal to the old school and the new, the lovers of classic racing or high downforce. A championship that takes you on a roller coaster journey through the years of F1.

The anticipation of the 2019 season will soon be upon us with eager fans awaiting the unveiling of the new 2019 chariots. Absolute engineering masterpieces, that can unbelievably go from 0 to 100 KPH, quicker than you can actually say " Zero to One hundred Kilometers per hour!!"

The Sneak peeks of the liveries, the gossip and rumors before the first testing starts, during testing and after the last testing. And then lights out in Melbourne.

I'm thinking a championship that brings together all the fabulous F1 mods on rF2 to build up, and into to the new season.

As an example...

Driving some of the most awesome F1 cars, from 16 different years of F1, at 16 different iconic tracks.

F1 68, F1 75, F1 76, F1 79, F1 88, F1 91, F1 92, F1 96, F1 98, F1 99, F1 09, F1 13, F1 14, F1 16, F1 17, F1 18.

Vintage tracks of old Monaco, old Spa, Brianza, Longford, Memorable tracks of Imola, Kyalami, Magny Cours, Jerez and forgotten tracks of Adelaide and Detroit. Plus all our modern favorites.

There's an extreme amount of GT3 races and events at the moment and as much as I love racing those cars the variety of content out there is slightly limited so the appeal of "something different" may intrigue racers and F1 fans alike.

There's enough hands on wheels, to help Stu, John & Tony with the promotion, admin, stewarding, scoring, etc, etc,

Maybe Kuba would be kind enough to organise a promotional video?

Maybe another day of the week?

Maybe different formats? i.e, lap races, 1 hr timed races, 20 min sprint race followed by a 40 min race, 2x 15 mins sprint races followed by a 30 min race.

Or maybe all of the above?

All in all it's about creating the ultimate F1 challenge....

So wot d'ya fink.... ;)
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Amereto.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dale, Kubapl, Dani
2 months 1 week ago #13131
  • Dani
  • World Champion
  • Thank you received: 85
A really great idea mate, no matter what-i´m there B)
I'm curious what the admins think of it and hope you can organize something :)
...it was a car that wanted basicly try to kill you in every Corner... -FW11b- N.Mansell
Pc: Win10 64bit, i5-8600K @4,8Ghz, Asrock Z370, 16Gb DDR4 @3600mhz, MSI Geforce RTX2080, Creativ SB-Z, Logitech G920 Wheel+Pedals, VR Oculus Rift,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kubapl
  • Page: