TOPIC: Formula 1 2018
3 weeks 6 days ago #11378
  • Acestumacher
  • Administrator
  • F1SR Modding!
  • Thank you received: 567
Lesson number one to Nico Rosberg as a sky sports presenter, stop slagging Lewis Hamilton off!, especially when interviewing Toto Wolff!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
3 weeks 6 days ago #11379
  • Dani
  • International Driver
  • Thank you received: 41
Rosberg is a bitch and the worst champ f1 ever had :evil:
Pc: Win10 64bit, AMD FX6350 @4.3Ghz, Asus m5a97evo2.0, 16Gb [email protected], nitro+ Radeon RX580 8Gb, Logitech G920 Wheel+Pedals,
3 weeks 6 days ago #11381
  • udell87
  • Administrator
  • F1SR
  • Thank you received: 149
Acestumacher wrote:
Lesson number one to Nico Rosberg as a sky sports presenter, stop slagging Lewis Hamilton off!, especially when interviewing Toto Wolff!!!

Did you see the look on toto's face. :silly: i didnt hear what Nico said but its pretty obvious what it would of been about lol If he has something to say why dont he jump back in a car and show LH how its done. :whistle:
PC - Windows 10 | I7 3770K | Asus P8Z77-V | MSI GTX 980 4GB | 8GB ram | Corsair CX500 PSU | Zalman z11 pro | Logitech G25 + SRW-S1 Rim | Simulaje quick release |
3 weeks 6 days ago #11382
  • udell87
  • Administrator
  • F1SR
  • Thank you received: 149
Also what a lap from Lewis. Looks like it will be a good race tomorrow :)
PC - Windows 10 | I7 3770K | Asus P8Z77-V | MSI GTX 980 4GB | 8GB ram | Corsair CX500 PSU | Zalman z11 pro | Logitech G25 + SRW-S1 Rim | Simulaje quick release |
3 weeks 5 days ago #11391
  • Amereto
  • International Driver
  • Thank you received: 28
Acestumacher wrote:

WoW!! What a blinding lap by Lewis!! Get in there my son!!

I've always wondered, would Nico have retired if he had any other driver on the grid as a team mate other than Lewis.

If say Bottas was his team mate and he knew he had the upper hand would that decision have been so easy to make.

I don't think it was the racing and traveling as such, Nico was getting away from, but more like the intense, focused, non stop, 24/7 psychological battle.

If you noticed in the post quali show with the, Crofty and Nico darts challenge, Nico couldn't throw a dart properly for love nor money, but when they introduced hitting Lewis's number to half the points, not only did he hit the number but banged a treble at that. Probably stems from many, many, many, years of mental preparation and focus, "I've got to beat Lewis, right here, right now!!"
3 weeks 5 days ago #11392
it was a brilliant lap redbull will be the ones to watch in the race i think
  • Page: