TOPIC: Formula 1 2017
2 years 4 months ago #19
  • porks
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 477
I wonder if Rosberg carries on his advantage next year? He has been on quite an impressive run lately. Something has changed. I don't buy into Lewis is not trying because it shows how hacked off he is.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by F1lover.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
2 years 4 months ago #330
  • porks
  • Administrator
planetf1.com/news/f1-sale-decision-expected-in-next-few-months/ - F1 sale decision expected in ‘next few months’

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
The following user(s) said Thank You: udell87
2 years 4 months ago #361
  • udell87
  • Administrator
  • F1SR
  • Thank you received: 149
I dont buy it either but I do buy that he wasnt trying hard enough as he has done his job for this year. Im hoping for more of a battle next year like 2014 as much as I seeing lewis wipe the floor with everyone, I want seb/ferrari to be up there. Bring on 2016. Can mclaren and honda be higher than this year though? Thats the question. Lol. How well are you think hass will do????
PC - Windows 10 | I7 3770K | Asus P8Z77-V | MSI GTX 980 4GB | 8GB ram | Corsair CX500 PSU | Zalman z11 pro | Logitech G25 + SRW-S1 Rim | Simulaje quick release |
2 years 4 months ago #392
  • Ferrari655
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 129
Yep really hope Ferrari can make the small step towards Mercedes as i dont think in Sebs hands were far behind. As much as i love Kimi it think it might be time to step aside....but with the millions on offer why would anyone.

Looking forward to seeing the new Haas car www.haasf1team.com/

Also car launches not long after Christmas...god i love the build up :)
[
2 years 4 months ago #409
  • porks
  • Administrator
I think Haas will do well, they have a Dallara chassis and they are good at making single seaters through the years and also they have a close collaboration with Ferrari and I think there has been a degree of tech sharing as well as wind tunnel data, also looking at what Haas have achieved in other series they are not in it to lose and be at the back.

I agree on Kimi he needs to up his game, I was disappointed with his races this year, he shone on occasion but he was not what I remember of his past. A real shame and I hope he improves because I like Kimi a lot.

2 years 2 months ago #1346
  • Ferrari655
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 129
Renault first to break cover :)

[
Last Edit: 2 years 2 months ago by Ferrari655.
The following user(s) said Thank You: porks, F1lover