TOPIC: Formula 1 2017
2 years 4 months ago #8536
  • udell87
  • Racing Legend
  • F1SR
  • Thank you received: 155
See this and thought I'd post here for a laugh :whistle:

FB_IMG_1495925379515.jpg
PC - Windows 10 | I7 3770K | Asus P8Z77-V | MSI GTX 980 4GB | 8GB ram | Corsair CX500 PSU | Zalman z11 pro | Logitech G25 + SRW-S1 Rim | Simulaje quick release |
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Sola, Dale, Kubapl
2 years 4 months ago #8892
  • Tony
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 569
So I see Renault are giving Robert Kubica some track time in a recent F1 car B)

News that will be music to Kuba's ears!

I admire his driving immensely & would be very happy to see him on the grid later this season. But I should think poor old Jolyon is not sleeping at all well :pinch:
Last Edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Tony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kubapl
2 years 4 months ago #8893
  • udell87
  • Racing Legend
  • F1SR
  • Thank you received: 155
Was the 2012 car Tony but still good news. Im not sure he will be racing again in F1 though. :(
PC - Windows 10 | I7 3770K | Asus P8Z77-V | MSI GTX 980 4GB | 8GB ram | Corsair CX500 PSU | Zalman z11 pro | Logitech G25 + SRW-S1 Rim | Simulaje quick release |
2 years 4 months ago #8896
  • Kubapl
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 137
Thats why I changed my name into Kubica, look guys, he cancels all his ambitions to drive in WEC and then he tested Formula and now the biggest test of them all, an formula 1 car with a test against Sirotkin. I think he will be back and he will be back soon I thought it the first time I heard he wants to test Formula cars and thats why I changed the name, so everybody up in here is prepared for the name! ;) Let´s see what happens, but somehow I think he will be back.

Go Kubica!! dawaj
2 years 3 months ago #9150
  • Tony
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 569
Sooo... I see Sebastian gave Lewis a bit of a love tap yesterday. Lewis is & will always be a great racer, but he can sometimes be a bit irritating with his psyco-babble warfare against his competitors, & I think I would've wacked his car too - especially as it was such a hot day :silly:

I like the Valtteri's & Kimi's of this world - they don't say much, but just get on & race!

Brilliant race to watch - even more incidents in it than our own :P
2 years 3 months ago #9151
  • F1lover
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 351
I personally don't think he meant to drive into Lewis.... No F1 driver would risk a Flat or more damage.. you can see by the replay his left hand was off the wheel in anger
I think the car had the angle in already and struck the car... I think Sebs, made a mistake on the first restart and did not want the same thing happening again in the second restart.. hence why he was so close to Lewis...
F1SR Back Home!!!