TOPIC: Formula 1 2017
1 year 3 months ago #9152
  • Dale
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 106
I agree Sam, I honestly don't think he tried to hit Lewis but the red mist got in his eyes and he kind of lost it. Tony as usual you pretty said what I think of Lewis, he's a brilliant racer but can be an irritating little [email protected]# at times. I would love to see the telemetry of both cars to know if Lewis lifted or checked him. I too love the Ricciardo's, Valtteri's & Kimi's of the race world. As for the drive of the day going to Lance, he had a great drive but for Valeterri to come back from his 1st lap incident to where he ended up was just fantastic!

Was such a fun race to watch, WOW!

The Person who probably is smiling through all this is Nico Rosberg who doesn't have to deal with this anymore! :whistle:
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Dale.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 year 3 months ago #9153
  • tonnyrat
  • World Champion
  • Thank you received: 77
twitter.com/andrewbensonf1/status/879021462329413632
twitter.com/andrewbensonf1/status/879021602775719936

Looks like the telemetry favors Hamilton on this one. 3 pts were added on Vettel's license.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dale
1 year 3 months ago #9154
  • Luis Sola
  • International Driver
  • Thank you received: 39
F1lover wrote:
I personally don't think he meant to drive into Lewis.... No F1 driver would risk a Flat or more damage.. you can see by the replay his left hand was off the wheel in anger
I think the car had the angle in already and struck the car... I think Sebs, made a mistake on the first restart and did not want the same thing happening again in the second restart.. hence why he was so close to Lewis...

I thought exactly the same until I saw the outside video from the front view , you can clearly see when the car gets the wheel input to swerve into Lewis's car.
You can't make out his right hand but I guarantee that was no accident..
1 year 3 months ago #9160
  • Dale
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 106
Luis Sola wrote:
F1lover wrote:
I personally don't think he meant to drive into Lewis.... No F1 driver would risk a Flat or more damage.. you can see by the replay his left hand was off the wheel in anger
I think the car had the angle in already and struck the car... I think Sebs, made a mistake on the first restart and did not want the same thing happening again in the second restart.. hence why he was so close to Lewis...

I thought exactly the same until I saw the outside video from the front view , you can clearly see when the car gets the wheel input to swerve into Lewis's car.
You can't make out his right hand but I guarantee that was no accident..

You know, Seb's red mist cost him the race, he could have won it if he just would kept his cool, Hamilton's pit crew cost him the race, the 2 Force India's could have had a 1, 2 finish and they threw it away. What a race, would of's, could of's and should of's, so what do you have, Ricciardo picks up the win and Valtteri comes from last place and grabs 2nd at the S/Finish line on the last lap!! :cheer: You can't make this stuff up!

Luis you''re right, I mean everything is monitored in F1, you're never going to get away with anything, everything has telemetry.

All I know is it's game on for Luis & Seb the rest of the way, neither one will give and inch, makes for a pretty good season!
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Dale.
1 year 2 months ago #9462
  • Clippy
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136
.. and I think seeing if he can manipulate the compexities of the steering device whilst keeping it on pace .... if he has that covered, then ??
Ambition > Adhesion
1 year 2 months ago #9463
  • Clippy
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 136
"Fuel levels are always an unknown quantity in testing but Kubica's times are now 1.2 seconds faster than the fastest laps set by current Renault race drivers in Sunday's Hungarian GP.

Jolyon Palmer posted a 1:21.589 while Nico Hulkenberg managed a 1:21.611."
Ambition > Adhesion