TOPIC: wheel setup
7 months 4 weeks ago #11354
hi could anyone help me with my wheel setting and any ingame setting i may need i have a g27 atm i have my ffb smoothing on 11 and the mult at 1.40 i have it this heavy as i like too feel the weight off the wheel but i am struggling with the car tyres getting wrecked fast at aus front tyres the most any help greatly appriciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.
7 months 4 weeks ago #11355
  • udell87
  • Administrator
  • F1SR
  • Thank you received: 155
Was having this convo on facebook yesterday lol Should never have ffb up that high. I run a G25 and have ffb smoothing on 4 and ffb is usually around 0.60 - 0.85. Any higher and it sends the wrong info to the wheel (ffb clipping), thats why you feel everything thru a corner and suddenly it will just go like a solid feel with no ffb, Thats the wheel at over 100% and is just doing nothing :) give this a read. It will feel really wierd and really soft at first if you have been running with the ffb that high but its fine.

Check out this guide www.racedepartment.com/threads/like-your...g-think-again.30763/
PC - Windows 10 | I7 3770K | Asus P8Z77-V | MSI GTX 980 4GB | 8GB ram | Corsair CX500 PSU | Zalman z11 pro | Logitech G25 + SRW-S1 Rim | Simulaje quick release |
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by udell87.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aj-brown1990
7 months 4 weeks ago #11360
  • Tony
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 469
Yep all good from Nick, turn down both the multi & the smoothing..

I have my vehicle specific force feedback at around 24-30% :ohmy: but that's because I'm using a T500rs, & the wheel itself is set at 60% overall force - but it shows you the range variations you can still race with!

And smoothing like he says - around 4-ish

Does take some getting used to like Nick says
Last Edit: 7 months 4 weeks ago by Tony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aj-brown1990
7 months 3 weeks ago #11393
i have it sorted now thanks for the help