TOPIC: Logitech g27 windows 10 issues
1 year 9 months ago #6053
  • jdaddle
  • Race School
  • Thank you received: 1
If any one is having issues with g27 and windows 10 with LGS profiler not setting rotation for games I stumbled across a fix that worked for me. I was following a post that had me disconnect my G27 uninstall my Logitech profiler, install LGS version 5.10, when I was plugging my G27 back in I noticed it had always been plugged into a 3.0 usb port. I tried using a 2.0 port and that did it. G27 profiler will now set rotation per game profile if I launch the game exe through the profiler. I confirmed by trying to go back to the 3.0 port and it wouldn't work correctly. Hope this helps
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1 year 9 months ago #6054
  • F1lover
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 346
jdaddle wrote:
If any one is having issues with g27 and windows 10 with LGS profiler not setting rotation for games I stumbled across a fix that worked for me. I was following a post that had me disconnect my G27 uninstall my Logitech profiler, install LGS version 5.10, when I was plugging my G27 back in I noticed it had always been plugged into a 3.0 usb port. I tried using a 2.0 port and that did it. G27 profiler will now set rotation per game profile if I launch the game exe through the profiler. I confirmed by trying to go back to the 3.0 port and it wouldn't work correctly. Hope this helps

Hey Darrell where have you been? you ok?
F1SR Back Home!!!
1 year 9 months ago #6055
  • jdaddle
  • Race School
Im good Sam, been busy with home stuff , havent had much time for racing. starting to get back into it, and had nothing but problems with my g27. And Logitech doesnt seem to want to address the issues for us guys with older wheels, I guess they want you buy knew ones
1 year 9 months ago #6056
  • F1lover
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 346
are you using anything else logitech? Like mice or speakers?
F1SR Back Home!!!
1 year 9 months ago #6057
  • jdaddle
  • Race School
no just g27, i finally got it working now