TOPIC: T5 League Round 1 Brands Hatch 24th April
8 months 3 weeks ago #11653
  • Tony
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 486
Well I like these jamjars, we've raced them before & they're vice-less & easy to drive, & fun - note to self: just got to let the tyres warm up for the first lap :whistle:

I looked at the replay of our two races last night, & was nervous about colliding pretty hard with you Glen in race 1.. :huh:

Buuuut..... I found I was passing you safely, until M Greenhall nudged me from behind & slewed me right into your car ...hah..! now I feel better that it wasn't my fault - but still sorry you were caught up in that

Note to M Greenhall - that crash you caused meant I had to pit for a new front-end at 69seconds = end of my race :pinch: :pinch:

First race though, & we're all getting used to the new cars - & they're good fun & perfect for midweek racing ;)

Are there any skins for these - I can't find a link?
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by Tony.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
8 months 3 weeks ago #11654
  • ksonimar
  • International Driver
  • Hi! I love historic mod's!
  • Thank you received: 32
Jeah, i decide, take a try with the new build, maybe not will be to bad the fps number. In first race i had an issue, someway the refresh rate changed from 60 to 24hz and the game was horrible, then i was sucks. But the after the computer restart it fixed. And during the second warm up i find my speed...
And now comes the big BUT!
BUT! Tony talks good! This cars are very vulnerable, not like Audi GTO. In second race first lap weisidani hit me, and i met with the wall. Go to pit 69 second. Why are not you a little more patient? You suck my race, and yours to... You know better than that, i have seen.
Every race has an accident in the start and we need restarts. Should this be us? A little more patien please! We all know, there is someone whos need. This is collective, including me. If the cap fits.
:P
;)
Thanks!
"...doesn't need to win the race at the first corner..."
"If you don't want a blue flag, you can go ahead."
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by ksonimar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: porks
8 months 3 weeks ago #11655
  • Wilson
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 109
I do agree caution is needed, I did cause a couple of accidents with John last night and felt awful for it. Personally I think once we all get used to these new cars the accidents and silly bumps will slowly fade away.

As damage is so severe in these a little patience (and I'm including myself in this) will go a long way :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: porks
8 months 3 weeks ago #11656
  • Ferrari655
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 176
REALLY enjoyed the racing on Tuesday....think I got 5th and 3rd, which for me is pretty sweet :)

I have to say that seeing M Greenhall on track he just needs to give a bit of room or put his mirrors on. I watched your moment Tony and as you say all happened very fast and was probably the slightest of touches...however at that speed it ended up a big one. The upside is I gained 3 places, so every cloud...... :) :)

See you next week for sure!
8 months 3 weeks ago #11658
  • udell87
  • Administrator
  • F1SR
  • Thank you received: 155
Was a blast in these. I'm the same as Tony needing to remember about the cold tyres on the first lap lol.

Here's the link for the skins Tony. gitracing.jimdo.com/downloads/skins/
PC - Windows 10 | I7 3770K | Asus P8Z77-V | MSI GTX 980 4GB | 8GB ram | Corsair CX500 PSU | Zalman z11 pro | Logitech G25 + SRW-S1 Rim | Simulaje quick release |
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tony
  • Page: