Race 2 Reverse Grid: 21:50 - 15 mins

Free Practice: F1SR rFactor2 Server

Weather: Dry

Local race start-time: 1pm

There are no pitting rules - so strategy is entirely up to you

Track link: Auto Download from Server
Mod Link: Auto Download from Server

Discord Channel invite

We have racing rules - race like a gentleman and don't knock other drivers off-track especially on the first lap. If you do accidentally knock someone else off into the undergrowth - you must stop as soon as safety permits and wait for that car to regain the track and continue its race ahead of you

If you sustain aero damage to your car in the course of the race you must pit and repair the damage. No cars will be allowed to race with major bodywork (ie. front end & splitter) missing. You should pit on the next available lap to repair the damage.

The general league rules can be found and read here: f1sr.co.uk/index.php/forum/f1sr-league-r...14-f1sr-league-rules

No Chat in Qualifying or the Race please - please keep chat to a minimum in qualifying and the race.

Please do not leave and enter the server during qualifying as this causes lag. If its near the end of qualifying wait for it to end before entering.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
2 months 1 week ago #11761
  • Ferrari655
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 149
Sorry guys probably wont make race 1 tonight as finishing work @ 9pm :(

Will prob join in race two....with no practice at all :)
2 months 1 week ago #11763
  • Acestumacher
  • Administrator
  • F1SR Modding!
  • Thank you received: 594
Sodirx, you ran me off the road in race 2, please explain?
2 months 1 week ago #11769
  • Wilson
  • World Champion
  • Thank you received: 86
Great racing all,

Review as always below:

Qualifying
Struggled horribly due to taking the wrong gear in a corner, only did I realise on my last lap how much quicker one left hander would be in third..... ughhhh.. definitely needed more practice around a tricky, technical circuit.

Race 1:
Got a decent enough start to jump from 5th to 4th at the line, however I struggled horrifically for pace and was getting caught left, right and centre from everyone! I got a little tap from Rarri which cost me a lot of momentum which lost me two places then a few laps later when trying to fight back, a tap from Weisidani sent me round with damage and my car was basically undriveable for the rest of the race. Both drivers were gentleman enough to apologise and I was optimistic to start race 2 from Pole.

Race 2:
Got an amazing start and was a couple of seconds clear by the end of the first couple of corners. Unfortunately I again struggled for pace with the car heavy and was caught quickly by Sodirx who passed me on the second lap. After then I could see Lee making his way through the field and I knew he was coming for me. He closed a 5 second gap to me very quickly but thankfully I just managed to finish the race in 2nd in time. Another couple of corners and he would've had me quickly thus was the rate he was closing on me.

Some fun races and I was glad to finish back on the podium after a difficult couple of races from me.

Please can we see the standings updated for both this league and the 96? Be good to know where we all are.

Thanks,
Calum
2 months 1 week ago #11772
  • porks
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 509
Had an epic race in R2 with Stuart, Nick and Jerry what a load of fun that was, we were all so close together for many laps :) :evil: :P right on each other's tails.
No worries Nick about the tap, I was not sure if it was my fault or not until afterwards, I thought I had squeezed you.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by porks.
2 months 1 week ago #11774
  • Ferrari655
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 149
Thanks again for waiting for me on Tuesday...really needed that time to try a couple of laps but thankfully know Brno fairly well :)

Made two really good starts and gained places off the line! Two great races and brilliant side by side action with Nick @ Calum...again sorry for the "touring car tap" Calum

Just tried the track on the server...short track but FAST & Fun!

Thanks for hosting :)
  • Page: