TOPIC: Hi all !!
8 months 2 weeks ago #10252
  • giansail
  • Race School
  • Thank you received: 6
this is Gianfarnco from Milano Italia !!
Hi to all sim drivers, I found this nice place searching the web for open wheeler races.
Actually I'm racing with Rf2 doing the 100% replica of the F1 2017 championship with some Italian friends and their Mod.. but we are each time less racers .. now only 6/8 survivors. It's very demanding !
I see there are not many open wheel races around, I'm glad you do it !!
Can I enter your server and try your Mod ? If I do a good time, can I take part at the end of your Champ as a reserve ?
If you are going to do some events with open wheel this winter, I'll be glad to be part of it !
thanks and CIAO !!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kubapl, Dani
8 months 2 weeks ago #10254
  • Kubapl
  • Racing Legend
  • Thank you received: 95
Ciao and welcome.

I am not an admin, so you have to wait for an admin to give you the password for the servers. And when you have it you can drive as often you want with us ;).
I am pretty sure we will always have a seat for a race, cause normally the Grid is never full, I gues 2 - 3 places are always free with the 2017 Mod. And you are all welcoe for the other Mods as well, we need more drivers there is my opinion.

c ya on track.
8 months 2 weeks ago #10256
  • porks
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 509
Hi Gianfarnco and welcome, add your name to the reserve driver list here f1sr.co.uk/index.php/forum/f1-2017-seaso...-driver-sign-up-list
I will send you the server password, please do not share the mod with anyone else outside of our forum :)
Keep an eye out and we should be able to tell you before the race if there is a spare seat, as Kuba says there usually is.

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
Last Edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by porks.
8 months 2 weeks ago #10259
  • giansail
  • Race School
thanks Kubapl and porks
very nice welcome and web site !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kubapl
8 months 2 weeks ago #10260
  • Acestumacher
  • Administrator
  • F1SR Modding!
  • Thank you received: 594
Welcome Gianfarnco,

As John (porks) has already told you for the F1 2017 champ, you should be good for a drive at the next race, we will be having an openwheeler race this weekend if you would like toi join in, details very soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: giansail
8 months 2 weeks ago #10265
  • giansail
  • Race School
Thanks guys !!
I made some laps and I'm still trying to find a setup... the standard is not drivable.
I'm on 1.12 with 50 litres, hope to improove
  • Page: