TOPIC: Hello chaps
3 months 2 weeks ago #12408
  • codinga
  • Race School
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello!

I joined a public rFactor 2 race last night on the BTCC Final Test server and had probably my first decent online race so far! Never felt much like joining a league because I'm unable to commit much time, but since the friendly folk in the race suggested to pop by the forums I felt I should.

I'll search around for a post about the league rules etc. but if anyone can tell me if I'm able to join some private races without needing a commitment of regular time that would be great.

Would love to race some more with you all.

Keep it clean!

c
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: porks
3 months 2 weeks ago #12409
  • porks
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 537
Hi Condinga and welcome to the forum. Don't worry too much, just come along when you are able. too. I will pm you the password we usually use.
League rules are here: f1sr.co.uk/index.php/forum/f1sr-league-r...14-f1sr-league-rules we are fairly relaxed and generally only ask you keep it clean and wait if you knock someone off the track or cause a shunt. We understand work and family gets in the way sometimes so no worry. B)
Glad you have joined us! and glad you had fun last night.
Cheers John

PC: Win10 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 1300X @3.7Ghz, Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 , 8Gb DDR4, NVidia GTX1070, Logitech G27 Wheel+Pedals.
3 months 2 weeks ago #12424
  • udell87
  • Administrator
  • F1SR
  • Thank you received: 155
Welcome to F1SR Codinga
PC - Windows 10 | I7 3770K | Asus P8Z77-V | MSI GTX 980 4GB | 8GB ram | Corsair CX500 PSU | Zalman z11 pro | Logitech G25 + SRW-S1 Rim | Simulaje quick release |